At the end of this training learners will be able to:
• Develop appropriate learning materials for the target group.
• Profile Learners and determine appropriate activities during their training sessions
• Determine appropriate training methods in order to meet the objectives of the lesson.
• Facilitate training session using the appropriate learning materials and methods.
• Choose an appropriate environment to facilitate training.
• Decide on the appropriate methods of evaluation.
• Develop appropriate tool for collecting evaluation data.
• Evaluate training sessions
• Develop assessment tools
• Assess candidates against the set standards.
• Consolidate results and produce a report.
• Monitor trainee performance.
• Undertake research activities for their content area
Sand Sledge Business Services is a 100% citizen owned company that was established on the 3rd of December 2003. The company commenced its operations in early 2004..
If you are part-time or temporary lecturer at a technical collage without a formal qualification in education, we at Sand Sledge can help you to acquire one through our Certificate in vocational education and training (TOT and Assessor). Our courses are Botswana Qualifications Authority(BQA) accreditted